rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet : Kigali, Ruanda

Datasheet : Kigali, Ruanda

Yes!
Nice to see that there are travel pioneers among the members that pushes limits and hitting "untouched" land.
Rwanda - the land of a thousands hills, has been on my to go list for years. Ever since I saw pictures of its green, lush and beautiful landscape I knew I had to go. Not to mention this is one of the best places to see (border with congo) the mountains gorillas up close in its natural habitat.
I hear good thing of this place; and like you mention being one of the safest and friendliest countries in africa. Despite its brutal past, people just want to get on and live.

I was actually going here back in 2008 from Tanzania, had a permit for trekking with the gorillas and everything. But "faith" wanted it different. Long story.
There is a strong and brutal book about Rwanda and the genocide I can recommend; A Sunday at the Pool in Kigali
by Gil Courtemanche.

I want to hear more about your travels there and the place; the food, coffee culture (rwanda coffee is know for its quality), when its good time to go, getting in, activities, where to go general cost of things..living...everthing.

Once again thanks man. Made my day. You just made me realize I have to go.

Messages In This Thread