rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:28 AM)BlondeChaser Wrote:  

I get what you are saying. All my friends do say I am quite harsh when it comes to ratings. I highly suggest anyone to try it though, it really pushes you. Aim for the top. Push yourself to talk to all the stunners in a club. You'd be surprise how friendly they are compared to the states. Don't settle for a girl who chooses you. You are the chooser. Be a man and initiate.

You can do this without your weird scale though. Just decide only to bang 9s and 10s. Or 8s and up or whatever.

And if you're cool with banging 7s and ups, as you said is what you're usually hitting here...

Quote:Quote:

If I went with Espresso's ratings I'm banging 7-8s.

...well, congratulations, you're attracted to the same level of women as just about every other man on the planet. Considering that, might as well use the scale everyone else is using.

Quote:Quote:

The point of traveling is to bang top quality girls you cant get in your home country. IMO moving out just to bang mediocre "fuckable" girls you can bang with some effort in the states is just not worth it.

This may not make me popular, but for the record, that's not the reason that all of us travel.

It can be a nice side perk, and one of the main reasons for a lot of guys, but I don't know that it's the entire point of travel.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread