rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

I get what you are saying. All my friends do say I am quite harsh when it comes to ratings. I highly suggest anyone to try it though, it really pushes you. Aim for the top. Push yourself to talk to all the stunners in a club. You'd be surprise how friendly they are compared to the states. Don't settle for a girl who chooses you. You are the chooser. Be a man and initiate.

The point of traveling is to bang top quality girls you cant get in your home country. IMO moving out just to bang mediocre "fuckable" girls you can bang with some effort in the states is just not worth it.

An easier way to think about it. How many ok looking girls you see on the street. Now think about how many cute ones. You see a decent amount. That is your average. Now the hotties, you can see LOCAL guys checking them out hard. That is your 7. You don't see many of them on the street, and if you do its all in the high end shopping areas. Then find the rare girl of the day that you want to marry on the spot, the girls check her out and guys. That is your 8+.

Same in reverse. Meh girls with butter faces. Atrocious girls that make you go like wow. And nasty ass lizard that makes you want to puke.

Its a real clear distinction of hierarchy. Bell Curve actually fits quite well in general. Obviously some countries like Ukraine, lots of stunners make this a bit more skewed.

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:19 AM)Espresso Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2014 03:58 AM)BlondeChaser Wrote:  

Yes that's how a bell curve system works. If you really believe 5 is average. Is that not how a system of 1-10 works? Never said the earth. 5 is average in country. Obviously an American 5 be much worse then a Philippines 5.

[Image: 350px-Standard_deviation_diagram.svg.png]

1- Bottom 0.1%
2- Bottom 2.1%
3 - Bottom 13.6%
4 - Bottom 34%
5 - AVERAGE GIRL IN COUNTRY OF CHOICE
6 - Upper 34%
7 - Upper 13.6%
8 - Upper 2%
9+ - Top 0.1%

Meanwhile at BlondeChaser's house:

[Image: IMG_0845.JPG]

It's not meant to be some math scale with standard deviations and percentiles. It's what most guys would refer to as a 6,7,8 etc in conversation. I'm pretty sure most guys here would think your scale with the two girls being a 4 and a 5 is skewed. But hey if it helps you bang hotter girls somehow, not hating, have at it. Just be aware that when you drop these ratings, people you talk to are generally going to raise an eyebrow.

[Image: suspicious_black_kid.png]

Messages In This Thread