rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

Quote: (04-10-2014 12:38 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

If you've fucked over 50 of these girls, your interest in them starts to wane, at least it has for me. I'm still down for the 7.5+ girls (though they are very rare here to be sure). Overall, Phils is great for numbers. It's easy because everyone speaks at least passably fluent English, and you don't have to spin your head trying to game in a foreign language.

Also, be sure to check your profile every day on FC, sometimes I find weird shit. Like today I just realized it still had me as located in the US and my height as 4 foot 7. Fucking weird.

Since it's April, another issue I'm running into is lots of girls are out of Manila now. They are all over the Philippines on vacation or in their province. It's the middle of summer. It's been a bit of a bummer because many of my top pick girls are not in Manila right now.

Tenerife, you may just want to quit gaming altogether, you couldn't find a single attractive girl in the DR and you say a 7.5 is rare in the Phils.

I mean damn man. I can't walk down the steet without seeing a girl I want to smash.

Clubs in the Fort, Palladium (more hookers there though), Opus and Republic(also more hookers here), and another Venue in Makati I can't think of.

Also, I met a lot of girls during the day that met me later for a drink in bars.

My favorite places were near my hotel. Rue Bourbon (in the fort and makati) and Bugsy's.

I almost never went to the malls except to meet up for drinks with friends. Greenbelt and Market Market.

Personally, I can't wait to get back. I'm Latin Americaed out.

Messages In This Thread