rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

Quote: (04-10-2014 12:38 AM)Tenerife Wrote:  

If you've fucked over 50 of these girls, your interest in them starts to wane, at least it has for me. I'm still down for the 7.5+ girls (though they are very rare here to be sure). Overall, Phils is great for numbers. It's easy because everyone speaks at least passably fluent English, and you don't have to spin your head trying to game in a foreign language.

I agree 100%. If you would have told me I would get tired of banging different good looking 18 year olds before I went to the Philippines I would have told you that you were crazy. After I hit my stride in the Phils I had a perfect week plus a extra day. Eight new girls in eight days, including a pair of virgins back to back that weekend. (one of them was Japanese) On the 9th day I was very down and second guessing life ha. I ended up talking to a member from the forum who was staying in the same building as me (Choremonger, he doesn't post here anymore but he is a awesome guy) He was really cool about putting things into perspective and gave me solid advice about focusing on myself for a little bit and everyone needs a break sometimes. Taking his advice I joined the gym and thats when I met some AWESOME friends at Jiu jitsu. I also kind of started dating the girl whos virginity I took. Those two things really helped me get out of that short funk I was in from banging to many girls. Also I feel like having sex 9 days in a row with new girls was probably pretty taxing on my physically as well... I was pretty depleted if you know what I mean ha.

Also since I mentioned Choremonger in the post let me add that this guy was great. He was red pill and very into the lifestyle, when I got to the Philippines he came to my room with a RedHorse beer and a note book and went over everything a young player needed to know about the city and gaming girls. He was sooo very helpful specially since that was my first solo trip. I think its cause of him that I try to be so helpful when anyone writes me or ask me about the Philippines. I answer every email I get or every question someone ask on a thread to the best of my ability. Pay it forward players we are all into this together.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread