rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

Quote: (04-04-2014 12:55 AM)KeepMovingForward Wrote:  

For players on a budget looking to bang cute young girls with minimal financial investment, you can't go wrong trolling Date in Asia. You likely won't find any 8's on there, but plenty of cute 6/7's willing to meet and bang with minimal effort involved. And it's free to join!

Every girl I've met off DIA i've banged on the first date, many of whom just came to my place on some flimsy pretense (swim, show them my online work, etc.)

There are rare 8s on DIA, I've looked at thousands of profiles, they are usually just as full of themselves as American girls, refer to themselves as "models" , have low age requirements ( under 35) and have some negative shit on about perverts or other rude sounding complaints. A 6.5 looking up at you submissively before she comes is a hell of lot more fun than a frigid 8 who's thinking about shoes while you fuck her.

Messages In This Thread