rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread...

The Philippines has became one of the most talked about countries on RVF. At times there will be 3 or 4 different threads on the front page of the travel section discussing different aspects of the Philippines.

This thread is to become the main resource of all things to do with the Philippines. Similar to threads such as...

The Los Angeles thread
The Poland thread
The Sweden thread

Over time we have built up a huge amount of data on the Philippines. Guys on this forum have been sharing info on places all over the Philippines for years. Here is a list of resources for where you should start.

Manila
Living in Manila...
Bangkok Vs Manila & game in SE Asia
Data sheet: ultimate HIGH END Manila guide
Gaming High End Girls in Manila
Philippines Trip Report - Quezon City/Makati Burgos/Makati Greenbelt/The Fort/Cebu
Bought a One Way Ticket To Manila...

Cebu, Davao, etc...
Ultimate Philippines Data Sheet: Manila, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, GenSan, Butuan <---- Epic thread!
Manila, Cebu, and Davao Trip Report
Boracay
Even I Couldn't Fail In The Philippines

Have a question about the Philippines?
Where should I stay in Manila?
Davao or Cebu better?
Are all Pinays money hungry bitches?
Where do I find birth control in Manila?
Are pinays good wife material?
Are Filipinas down with threesomes?
Why do all the security guards have shot guns?
yadda yadda yadda?

Got a question... Search the forum. Still no answer? Ask here!

Have some data to share with us on the Philippines? Awesome! Share with us here.

Lets keep new threads on the Philippines down to minimum so we have one place we can find all the resources.

Messages In This Thread