rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Philippines thread

The Philippines thread

Here is just a review on the FB Dating app. I have used it here in the Philippines. Most of the women on the app are leftovers, washed up women, or single moms. Maybe over time as it becomes more popular then some quality women may appear.

The app itself is a great idea and is user friendly. Plus the app is built into Facebook so no need to download another app.
Its similar to Tinder but the only difference is instead of swiping left and right you have two icons at the bottom
*I had to take a pic with my other phone because FB doesn't let you screenshot the app*

[Image: attachment.jpg41906]   
No Thanks or Like

When you like someone they are notified, just like a regular notification. When that happens they can message you and also like you back. You can also message them before liking them.

For those worried about privacy. Your dating profile is not attached to your FB profile.
The dating app only takes info from your profile to the app. You can change this information at anytime. The only thing you cant change is your location and age. It works just like Tinder. Also the profile is not shown to anyone on your friends list. You can also extend it to not be shown to friends of friends.

It also has a secret crush button that you can send to someone on your friends list. I haven't tried it yet, but you can look up how it works.

In all great app, its free, but the quality of women(in the Philippines) on the app not so great.

Messages In This Thread