rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else get depressed when they see a stunning girl?

Anyone else get depressed when they see a stunning girl?

Most things unattainable are depressing. But two important points to consider when depression is starting to creep up on you about this:

1). Approaching a guy for friendship out of the blue would be almost as "unattainable."

Try it. See a strange guy pass by and attempt to befriend him. I've had men do this and it spooked me. My guess is that you'd actually have a better shot getting the girl's number.

2). Circumstance makes women "unattainable."

When I did graphic design for a newspaper company in college the woman who sat next to me was a part-time model-turned-designer. She was really hot the first week. Then after I saw her again and again she became less hot, except on days she dressed up. Then she invited me out and insisted I eat this weird health food dinner (whole wheat spaghetti). I didn't make a play for her: I was dating someone, she was older, she was a co-worker...and her health food lectures began to drive me nuts. But her interest made me feel like I could have. So, she became another female friend (of many) I sort of flirted with.

But had I breezed by her at a mall, I'd probably have felt the wistfulness of seeing the "unattainable."

Messages In This Thread