rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do women really want?

What do women really want?

Nice to see science catching up to what the manosphere has known for almost 10 years. A good reason why I do not worship science; it merely confirms what intelligent men can figure out for themselves.

Some choice quotes:

Quote:Quote:

Not so fast. First, more recent studies show that gender differences in reported number of sexual partners are reduced or disappear altogether if women are told that they are connected to a lie detector and that the information they provide will remain confidential. In other words, when women feel safe enough or otherwise compelled to tell the truth about their sexual behavior, the story they tell more closely resembles the male story.

WOMEN LIE?? EVEN ON ANONYMOUS SURVEYS?? WOW! Who could have saw that coming? (at least 10 different manosphere bloggers have called bullshit on the General Social Surveys claiming women have less partners then men)

By the way, the reason women lie on anonymous surveys is because women are best at lying to themselves. And everyone knows how fantastic of liars women are. Can you imagine how convincing they must be to themselves?

Moreover, the evidence suggests that women initiate divorce more often than men, and benefit less from marriage than do men on measures of health, happiness, and wealth. Additionally, as is well known to clinical psychologists and marriage counselors everywhere, many women who feel close to a loving partner nevertheless fail to feel passion for him. Australian researcher Lorraine Dennerstein found that the decline in women's libido over the years of adulthood is strongly linked to the loss of sexual interest in their long time partners.

If monogamy, intimacy and communication are the engines of female desire, why do so many women fail to ignite with a familiar and faithful man? Why does their passion fizzle in marriage? Why will they seek to secretly graze in foreign pastures? Why do they not benefit from the monogamous arrangement more? Why do they break it up more readily?

In light of the new research findings, the old narrative—that women desire relationships rather than sex and are thus built for monogamy—begins to crumble. Instead, a new narrative emerges in which female sexual desire is powerful, flexible, complex—and even subversive.

Shocking news. Women are sluts. More at 11.

Meana asserts that this aspect of female sexuality explains the prevalence of rape fantasies in the female fantasy repertoire. Rape fantasies, in this understanding, are actually fantasies about surrender, not out of masochistic yearnings to be harmed or punished, but out of the female desire to be desired by a man to the point of driving him out of control. By this logic, the fantasy is actually about surrendering voluntarily after the coveted man, in his inability to stop himself, attests to the woman’s own supreme desirability.

No joke here, I thought I'd elaborate on this with a personal ancedote. Over last winter break I was dancing and asked a girl to some drinks.

Her: "How do I know you're not some sort of rapist."

Me: (flat look on my face) "Yes, you've figured me out. I am a rapist who politely asks you to drinks first. How did you know?"

Her: (Smiles) "I'm just being cautious."

Me: "Seriously though, if I were a rapist why would I try to rape a girl who knows who I am and can report me to the police? I think you secretly just want to get raped."

Her: (rolls eyes and smirks) "Okay, now you've figured me out."

Me: "Seriously tho, let's go. I know a cool place to have a drink of something good."

Turned out she couldn't go that night; instead she gave me her number and met up with me another day on another dance. I took her for some coffee before the dance, then went dancing, then took her back to my place to bang. She tells me she's a 20 year old virgin. I said it's okay I can teach you.

I get her ass naked, teach her how to give a blow job, and when I'm above her about to go in, she yells "No, stop stop! I don't want you to put your penis in my vagina." I use all of my might to slow down and try to hear what she's saying. I rest my dick above her clit and say, "Don't you think you should try to avoid sex before getting to this point??"

"I'm sorry, I just... I'm just not comfortable..." So I begin to rub my dick up and down over her clit and basically hump her clit until she's moaning. I figured she just needed to be turned on some more. When she was moaning I quickly then put it in. It was one of the tightest, wettest, and smoothest vaginas I have ever fucked, yet there was no blood (virgin?)

After that she was all smiles and we banged another two times.

The next day, I get the following text:

"Just to be clear for all your future endeavors, no means no. Yeah, I was stupid. But seriously."

I was like, "Is she seriously going to drop a false-rape charge on me??" I was pretty nervous. Then I remembered how she was all joking about rape and the fact we fucked three times. I knew there was a lesson but first I had to handle this crazy bitch:

"Hey (name), I don't want you to feel any regrets. I enjoyed spending time with you yesterday and getting to know you. If you think things went too far I understand but don't be angry at yourself. I promise from here on* ill make sure we're on the same page before doing anything. [Image: smile.gif]"

*note: there will never be a next time

After that text, haven't heard from her again. I figured I was nice guy without incriminating myself as a rapist in that text, so it would calm her hamster enough to avoid fallout. Considering I haven't been to court, I think the text did it's job.

But more importantly, look at what the girl did: She engineered her own rape fantasy. Right from the start she set the frame with me as the "potential" rapist. All she needed now was actuality. She got herself in the position to be taken advantage of, and then protests right before penetration as if she never wanted it all along. After fucking her the first time, she immediately was happy to get fucked two more times. Regardless, the next day she sends a text trying to make me sound like guy who flat out raped her!

I bet she masturbates to it all the time.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread