rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I Met The Girl Of My Dreams. She's Engaged But I Think She Likes Me. Should I Pursue?

I Met The Girl Of My Dreams. She's Engaged But I Think She Likes Me. Should I Pursue?

This thread is two years old, and OP did whatever he did. Still, since someone may come across this in the future, I want to lay out my advice:

Your "dream girl" is some chick from a music video you never met, then randomly stumbled across years later. This is beyond oneitis: This is an UNHEALTHY obsession. I'm sorry, but there's simply no way the girl was so attractive that she just outshined every other girl you ever saw.

Also: Where the hell is the link to the music video in question? Stinks of trolling.

Bottom line: Married women and engaged women are not worth the hassle. Forget about the morality----people get killed for fucking a taken woman. It's utterly stupid, especially for someone with "model looks" who can pull tail like nobodies business.

To anyone reading this going through a similar obsession: Forget about the "dream girl". Especially if your obsession is based entirely on her appearance. If her looks are all that attracts you, there are PLENTY of women just as if not more beautiful than her. Don't believe me? Book a flight to Kiev and see if you still feel the way you do.

Messages In This Thread