rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will the USA experience hyperinflation?

Will the USA experience hyperinflation?

Quote: (01-11-2011 05:07 PM)truedat Wrote:  

I think Mystic is right. When the Euro goes, the dollar will be right behind it and in a matter of weeks. BTW, they are both done already its just a delayed reaction though market/bond manipulations. Gas will be 5-7 dollars in the next 12 months, and food cost are rising every month. Not because prices are going up, but because the dollar is going down. PHYSICAL gold and silver. I buy US eagles because I think they will have additional 'collector' value after the collapse. Its kind of a memento of a once great empire. Sad but true.

Quote: (01-11-2011 11:31 PM)MysticTraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2011 05:07 PM)truedat Wrote:  

I think Mystic is right. When the Euro goes, the dollar will be right behind it and in a matter of weeks.

It could also be the other way around. When the Euro goes then the dollar will be seen as the world currency and its value could appreciate significantly. This is what pisses me off about Economics, there are always two opposing forces and you are never right. I don't think that we will see a dollar collapse this year. If I were a Martian observing Earth's economic activities then I would wonder why the Euro is still around after all that has been happening. They recently introduced the Euro in Estonia, in mean WTF?

If the Euro goes down, it would bring down the world financial system. The USA is exposed to a lot of European debt; for them to go down would escalate the USA's debt issues.

Therefore, the USA will not let the Euro go down. The Fed will bailout the IMF which will bailout the Euro.

I predict that the USA will tiedown all world debt into the dollar, because it will place us in control of the inflation, and therefore, in control of the world. We will ensure that everyone else suffer's before we do. We will probably be the least harmed by the ensuing collapse as well.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread