rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

advice from married/divorced w/ kids guys on Roosh sought

advice from married/divorced w/ kids guys on Roosh sought

You're in a tough spot bud but so is she. It sounds like until recently they have moved around with you but things outside of your control are keeping them from moving to you? If so then there's not much you can do on that front. Sure you could take a job back in the U.S. but she married you knowing you worked abroad right?
My opinion is she's screwing around. Women are sexual creatures. If you she's not having sex with you she is with someone else. I have seen many Filipinas cheat here in the states and I would say the rate they do is greater than American women.
I have a young child also and I won't work out of town for that reason. It has been awesome to see her grow on a day to day basis. With that being said if you choose to divorce her and working abroad the judge may screw you more than usual. Before you tell her anything contact a lawyer to see about your options and if a judge could let her take the kid back to PI if you divorce her.

In the end only you can decide when you know it's over and there is no coming back. I can tell you excatly when I knew my first marriage was over.

Messages In This Thread