rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Germany

Bang Germany

Roosh says that for Poland, 'confident beta' works best, and for Denmark, it's just 'approach + polite conversation'. (paraphrasing obviously)

So far, I've received mixed responses. I've been called an asshole multiple times, and half of those times, the girls seemed to genuinely mean it, and the other half was them smiling and/or lightly tapping/pushing me. I'm up north, and that's not too far from Denmark, and having read Roosh's post on the women there, I can see some similarities, but they definitely don't seem as crazy. Maybe there's somewhat high concentrations of women who are more "Danish-like" and also many who are more "Americanized". I don't know.

On the a-hole game spectrum, if Tucker Max is a 10, then I'd say I'm a 7. I'm not trying to be a dick or anything. I'm just pretty cocky and like asshole-y humor, like Anthony Jeselnik.

Anyway, there are a few people in Germany here, like greekamaki, Teedub and TheDealCloser, and I figure there should be a few more.

So, what do you think of the women there and how did you adjust your game?

Messages In This Thread