rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire

I went out last night for a drink with a buddy and had a solid night. Started off with a decent 4-set at the first bar, number closed a hottie on the street who worked at a joint which I later found out is a blowjob bar (good thing I didn't try to kiss her), got a slightly iffy number from a cutie outside a convenience store, and then hit another bar.

Anyways, I had to share this story. There's a lesson about alphaness in here somewhere, but I'm hungover and running on very little sleep. So...

We're at the bar and I spot a whorey-looking, but far more than serviceable J-girl (great body, bleached hair, 8ish) sitting with a group of foreigners. As I'm walking toward the group, a bombshell catches my eye. Long black hair, tight little body, absolutely beautiful face. She's wearing a tight, black and white dress with stockings and shocking bright red lipstick. Easily a 9. I immediately forget about the other girl and go talk to the hottie.

I open her with a simple 'hello' and some light teasing. She's 19, half-Korean, and goes to my school. I realize she's waiting for the bathroom (oops), so I excuse myself to get a whiskey and tell her to find me later. She comes out of the bathroom just as I'm arriving at my stool. She stands in between my legs and is very responsive and handsy. We're bombed out of our respective trees. I think I have it in the bag.

I escalate things as quickly as possible. I have my hands on her hips and she's playing with my chest. I'm teasing her about being a good girl and tell her to beware of black-hearted foreigners like myself. I decide to get the number just in case and hand her my phone. She eagerly punches in her name and is about to enter her number when two guys pop up out of nowhere and pull her to the side. I can overhear them telling her they're leaving if she doesn't come back to the table. It's a really gay thing to say, but it helps me. I tell her, "I'm gonna steal you from your boyfriend tonight." She says, "I'm single!"

She punches in her number and the two guys are lurking by the bar. The one is pretending not to watch us. I tell the girl that I love her bright red lipstick and I need some of it on my cheek. She kisses my cheek. I tell her to kiss the other one because it feels unbalanced. She does. Just as I'm about to kiss her for real, her two orbiters come over and pull her away. I try to keep her there, but she gives me an apologetic look and goes. Fuck. I move on to the whorey chick.

A bit later, I see the two guys and the hottie at a table. She's locking arms with jealous-stare guy, but she's looking at me. I sit with them and try to see if I can't win them over and take the girl. After some joking and drinking, they take a shine to me and dude opens up.

I ask about the girl and this idiot guy tells me he's been in love with her since high school and he often professes his love for her. She always just tells him that she doesn't want a boyfriend. He says he fingers her on occasion when they're drunk, but that she will neither fuck nor return the sexual favor. Then he tells me that they're living together with him paying the rent. Then he tells me the other guy fingers her too sometimes and she gave him a blowjob. He says he can forgive her because she's a great girl. I politely disagree. He tells me again that he loves her and asks me to stay away.

But I can't not try to bang her, guys...

That's it.

PS → I've been having killer results with "I'll steal you from your boyfriend" and other variations thereof. I have a date with an engaged chick tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.

Messages In This Thread