rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire

Bang Japan: Game in The Great Nippon Empire

OK... So I've been wanting to start this thread for a while, but I've been monstrously busy. I decided to take the day off after a hard week of celebrating the end of the school year and I find myself bored to fucking tears (my balls are also drained [Image: tongue.gif]). So let's get this bitch up and finally put my other thread to rest (100 Approach Study Japan over in the Newbie Forum).

I've received several requests for new threads on game in Japan. My other thread was pretty good, but it languished in the Newbie Section. I also had a hard time finding the energy to post in-depth accounts of the approaches on each of my studies as I had planned. So the idea for this one is just like a journal for me to dump my thoughts into whenever I make some progress or learn something about this place that I feel is valuable (game-related or not). I hope it can also be a thread for players in Japan to ask each other questions or discuss whatever.

I guess I'll start by talking about a couple of things I've been working on.

I've gotten to a point in my game where I can pull consistently, but I still want to up my quality. One thing I'm still not comfortable with is text game, so rather than pour any more effort into that stupidly tedious method of communication, I've been working on a way to get Japanese girls on the phone more (specifically the 18 to 25 demographic). I have a feeling that this may be good medicine for that notorious Japanese flakery as well.

Another thing I've been toying with is a slightly crazy social experiment. It requires a ridiculous level of Japanese proficiency, but it's been devastatingly effective for me thus far. Furthermore, it proves that a lot of the obstacles players in Japan face are related to Japanese xenophobia. I want to dick around with it and get some more data under my belt before I reveal all of the specifics, but I hope to have a writeup in the near future.

Also...

Someone asked me fairly recently (okay maybe not so recently...) about the dos and don'ts of Japanese women. I'm not exactly sure what we're looking for here, but I'll just throw out some stuff I've observed and see what sticks. Any other players in Japan should feel free to disagree with me. Some of this will likely overlap with stuff from the 100 approach thread.

Be the leader. I think women universally want a strong man to lead them, but Japan is the one of the few places I know of where women still openly acknowledge it. They're charmed by ideas like "ladies first" and the "Western gentleman," but you're better off treating them like the lesser. Make all the plans, do all the ordering/talking at restaurants/stores (if you can), and make sure she knows her place.

When walking around town, extend your elbow for her to hold. This sounds simple and stupid, but it's strangely effective. In my experience they get really giddy. I believe that in their mind it's a very western and chivalrous thing of you to do. Give it a shot.

Be handsy. Kino can be Jesusly powerful with Japanese women. You can absolutely take it too far, but you should be aggressive. Japanese women are far less feminism-ized than their Western counterparts; a little man handling or firm direction via the hands on the hips can only help you.

Kissing is also huge. I think that if you can kiss a Japanese woman away from prying eyes, you can very easily bed her. I firmly believe this. It seems to get them really horny. It's not something that comes easily to them, and it's not something that Japanese men do well. Expect your girl to suck ass, even if she's a slut. Lead her firmly and keep escalating. I have banged every J-girl I've kissed in private except two (one of whom gave me a blowjob).

Plan meticulously. Logistics are king. Public transportation in Japan comes to a screeching halt at around midnight, so dates should be planned accordingly. There's nothing more frustrating than having a bang in hand, but getting cockblocked by the last train. For me, the ideal date starts at 8:00PM with two venue changes, culminating in drinks at my place at around 10:00. It's very fast paced, so I think the venue changes are essential. If you can, throw in a trip to a liquor store or convenience store as well.

Lots of the girls you meet, and even many of the older ones, will live at home. This means you must have somewhere to take them. If you can't get them back to your house (or are living in a dorm or homestay), have a clean karaoke place with no security cameras on lock. I've only gotten to bang 3 girls in karaoke booths, but that's enough to keep it in mind.

Love hotels are another option, but unless the girl is way down, it might be hard to swing. You lose all plausible deniability, and even the nicer ones just feel dirty to me. I've only been once with a girl who I was banging for the first time.

Learn a shitload of Japanese...or don't. I said this before and a lot of people disagreed with me, but I think that if you aren't on one of the extreme ends of the Japanese skill spectrum, you're at a disadvantage. I personally had the most luck with women when my Japanese was utter shit and after it was out-of-control good. During the middle phases I would sometimes just pretend not to speak Japanese at all. Once I got to a level where I could hold really interesting conversations and make good jokes, this tactic was suddenly no longer necessary. My theory is that intermediate speakers lack the ability to be really interesting, but lose their FOB foreigner appeal. This could, however, be a symptom of my speech-heavy game.

Step your fashion game up. This applies all over the world, but it must be emphasized here. I don't care how good you think your shit is, you probably don't even come close to a fashionable Japanese guy (and especially Tokyoites). If you're not a fashionable dude, I would recommend finding a good fashion blog or magazine and read it religiously.

Japanese people follow trends very closely. You'll notice as the seasons change that a lot of people are wearing almost the exact same outfit, sometimes even in the same group. As a foreigner I don't think you have to follow the trends, but buying new clothes periodically can only help you.

I think for foreigners, being flashy can be helpful (though not necessary). People expect you to be boisterous and lively, especially if you're white or black, so loud clothes will help you match that expectation. The line between fashionable and gay is very much blurred over here, so feel free to homo it up a bit. I sure do.

Finally, suit game is not recommended. Japanese businessmen are universally hated by women and I think it's dangerous to invite the comparison. Even if you look really sharp, you're likely to get comments like "you look like a club host." The exception to this would be expensive bar game. I ran into a wealthy player in Tokyo who could consistently pull 9s and above from expensive hotel bars (he frequented the bar from 'Lost In Translation'). He would wear a really sharp suit with the jacket off, an impeccably crisp white shirt with no tie, and a very expensive watch. If you have the means I highly recommend it. Some of his pictures... Jesus.

Don't try to fit in too much. Japanese people take great pride not just in their culture, but also in the esoteric nature of it. Knowing too much can absolutely hurt you, especially now that Japanese nationalism is at out-of-control levels (I might touch on this in a later post). The one exception to this rule is when dealing with old Japanese dudes who will sometimes buy you shit.

Build a harem. Getting a bunch of girls on rotation is super easy in Japan. I love it. Sometimes I actually have too many girls to deal with and it interferes with the acquisition of new product. Right now I have four on regular rotation (one is in my bed right now). This phenomenon has to do with scheduling in Japan. The Japanese just don't think the way that Westerners do. If you have work or some other engagement, that's more than enough to blow someone off for the entire day. It's strange, but extremely convenient.

I don't know that any of these are really a revelation, but I hope they're helpful. Again, any players in Japan should feel free to elaborate on these or even disagree with me. Japan is one of the best countries in the world for a player to live in, but I think good information is sorely lacking. Let's get a discussion going. One thing I'd like input on is text game. Like I said above, I'm trying to shift away from it, but if anyone has a tactic they like, I'd love to hear it.

Messages In This Thread