rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Games Of Thrones : Season 4

Games Of Thrones : Season 4

Looks like the internet is raging about

*SPOILER ALERT*

Jaime raping Cersei.

Everyone was okay when the show was depicting murder, treachery, massacres, slavery, torture, child soldiers, incest, alcoholism, a woman giving birth to a demon, sacrificing newborns, burning people alive, hunting human beings for sport, Eddard being beheaded while his two daughters watch on in horror, children murdering children, robbery, prostitution, and pimping, but rape crosses a line? This is a guy who fucking threw a little boy out a window and has the nickname Kingslayer.

It's not rape culture, it's a guy raping his twin sister in a church in front of their dead incestborn son's corpse. It doesn't promote rape in anyway but show it as monstrous, and certainly doesn't make anyone think rape is in anyway okay.

Sorry for the rant, I needed to get this out of my system and I know the RVFers will feel me on this one.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Messages In This Thread