rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the importance of leg day

On the importance of leg day

Quote: (01-22-2014 04:01 PM)Mage Wrote:  

For me legs and back take somewhere 70% of my training. I actually like squatting and training legs. I also find mucled legs aesthetically pleasing so I have no issues with leg training.

I beleive the "leg day" paradigm is what actually stagnates most people from doing enough leg work to learn to like it. I do not have leg days or any other isolation days. I squat at start of every training and then I do an additional leg exercise (cycle calves and hamstrings) every training. After this I proceed at training back and chest (cycle lower back, higher back and chest) and then in the end it is time for some minimal arm or shoulder work.

My arms are still big. They grow with minimal arm work from the testosterone released by leg and back work.

If I was you, I wouldn't squat every time you work out. Your knees can only take some much stress ever so often. Be careful with what you do or you can really screw yourself up.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Messages In This Thread