rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On the importance of leg day

On the importance of leg day

I loathe going to the gym on leg day. It's true. Tuesday is leg day for me which hilariously is the worst day of the week. Tuesdays suck hard. And to make matters worse, it's the longest set of movements between squats and deadlifts so i'm in the gym for at least an hour twenty.

I know a lot of guys neglect their legs for arms and chest. I want to explain the number 1 reason why I continue to do squats and deadlifts.

Posture, strut, and gait.

These three things are by far the most important part of leg exercises. When I walk back to my office after leg day I feel like god. I walk around like I have a million dollars. It shows too. Walking when your legs are sore gives you this strange "dignitary" walk. I feel like Putin walking in on the scared little Obama.

So while you may neglect legs and get a swole upper body, you can add significantly to your appearance by getting a walk that adds dignity and presence to your being. And you get a nice butt too. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread