rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Excellent metaphorical observation with Jesus nativity scene and wellfare state

Excellent metaphorical observation with Jesus nativity scene and wellfare state

Quote: (12-25-2016 10:22 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Agreed. After all, you have to remember Joseph, on the story, was deeply dubious about wifing Mary up specifically because she was pregnant. It took God himself speaking in Joseph's dreams, saying "No, homie, you take one for the team on this," for him to go and marry her.

What you state here directly contradicts everyone else in the thread. I think you made a typo.

1. Joseph was not a cuck because Jesus was not from another man.

2. Joseph did not plan on staying with Mary until he got the orders from God.

3. Joseph was so skeptical he refused to have sex with Mary until it came out a boy, which allayed Joseph's fears that he was not merely imaging things with God. And he named it Jesus.

Joseph was no beta, he was ready to dump Mary and thought she was a skank or a whore. The only reason any man should stay with such a woman is if God gives you orders to otherwise. Thus, it takes an act of God to tolerate a skank or a whore.

Betas tolerate skanks or whores without any orders from God, because they are weak despicable men.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread