rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Home-On-New-Year's-Eve Thread

The Home-On-New-Year's-Eve Thread

Quote: (12-31-2013 10:36 PM)Cincinnatus Wrote:  

Opened a bottle of bourbon a few minutes ago and will be spending the night planning some big moves for 2014.

The new year will also be one of less distractions and bullshit. I've been busy figuring out whom among my friends and acquaintances contributes to my life, and whom detracts. Those on the downside of the equation won't be hearing from me much longer. I'm closer to 30 than I am 20, so it's time to get my lifestyle in check.

Here we are a year and a week later and I did exactly what I said I was going to do. Cut a few losers out of my life and I made more money last year than I ever have before. Moved into nicer digs too. One thing I did allow myself to splurge on last year was furnishings - bought new bedroom and kitchen furniture, a new TV, some nice art for the walls, etc. It's very satisfying coming home.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread