rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PR Chick Gets "Pax Treatment" Over Racist Tweet

PR Chick Gets "Pax Treatment" Over Racist Tweet

Quote: (12-22-2013 12:40 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Contrived anger. Crocodile tears on part of the so-called "anti-racists."

Apparently, the racist part is that a white person is bragging about her white privilege because white people are less likely to contract AIDs - she is gloating racially? Or something. Reminds me of being at an art gallery where all the art is New Age trash, but nobody says anything because if you speak against the herd you will likely be seen as poorly cultured, unable to comprehend the higher level meanings or simply jealous.

This incident signifies nothing. This woman has no history of anti-social commentary and ONE instance of poor judgment - on social media, no less. Should have been obvious to her, but...

People intensely lashing out against her are what they hate - rageful bigots casting about to find individuals to settle up the deficient moral accounts of "society," "men" or "white people." It can never be slaked because it originates from the complete inability of one to recognize their own anti-social and hateful thoughts and actions. If you don't wither in the face of the onslaught, you will be fine. These sorts of people are highly emotive and reactive. If you apologize/make amends too much, they will view you with deep suspicion.

Their tools of censorship, social ostracism and intense & withering judgment do nothing to help the problems they target or invent. It is one massive charade that exists so they never have to come to grips to the rage within. Admitting their issues means confronting their one true fear - they absolutely fear themselves.

Ok let's take the race context out of this & put it this way. Let's say if I tweeted something about going to Brazil, visiting some favelas in Rio, and then bragged about going back to my first world conditions as those poor bastards have to keep living in their meager surroundings followed by a "hah," while I'm a semi well-known person broadcasting this message over social media.

Whether it's a funny joke or not, it's rather gratuitously insensitive mocking others about their misfortunes yeah?

Messages In This Thread