rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Wedding planner disappointed that man wasn't "overwhelmingly" her type

Date Lab: Wedding planner disappointed that man wasn't "overwhelmingly" her type

Quote: (12-21-2013 01:04 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2013 12:54 PM)Menace Wrote:  

#1 I miss these Roosh. Please keep the tradition alive.

#2 She is the epitome of what's wrong with American girls. She's pretty, let's be real, but she is not datable. Bang and done. Thing is, her personality is damaged; she's not "normal." So from the get go you're dealing with something that's not repairable and if you do not fit into her deluded preconceived archetype you're just out. Best bet with these girls is to let them know they're not as cool as they think they are and shun them mercilessly.

Fuckin' A. What exactly does this chick bring to the table? Sure, she's attractive enough and all that, but she's not high-end; she's not so attractive that she can just show up and it's good enough. If you're a girl and you're cute but not hot, you better be able to do more than sit there firing off rapid questions about my job and my apartment.

Also, wedding planning? Clearly the bridezillas and their hamsterbations and entitlements that she deals with every day are rubbing off on her; her first instinct is to mention his appearance.

The guy is awesome; witty, confident, comes with it and isn't thirsty and letting her sub-par personality slide; I'm willing to bet that he is banging 2-3 girls in non-serious relationships.

Would bang, but wouldn't put her on the roster.

I briefly dated a wedding planner once. Pretty sure I caught her in a particularly active carousel-riding phase of her life.

You can categorize them with female psychologists and therapists. Women that get paid to provide others what they themselves are completely lacking.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread