rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why English people call man's private parts "junk"

Why English people call man's private parts "junk"

It has always disgusted me that one of the most common slang words for male genitalia in English is "junk". Junk is a synonymous for waste or trash after all. Why do men, even many men on this forum call their most private parts that are essential to their manhood and give them pleasure "junk" Doesn't it show that the culture is misandric and it doesn't value male sexuality? Doesn't it show how people think of men as a disposable sex when they say that their genitalia is junk - implying that it can be thrown a way like garbage?

I would never call my genitalia junk, I would consider it a bad game. I would hold a grudge against any person, man or woman, who would call my penis "junk" even if they do so meaning no offense.

I suggest that all self-respecting red pill men of manosphere stop calling male genitalia "junk" and publicly fight against the usage of this slang word like feminists and gays fight to ban words they do not like.

Historically there have been many slangs for penis some more beautyful then others "Jade rod" is a word used in Taoist texts. My native country calls it "Eel" or "one eyed eel" Even the international word "sausage" has more respect. But "junk"? - it is just not a way a man should talk about himself.

Do you agree?

Messages In This Thread