rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Waistcoat (Vest) Game

Waistcoat (Vest) Game

Quote: (01-27-2014 02:28 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

I think a lot also depends on how you carry yourself with the waistcoat on. If you act like a waiter, then yes people will treat you like a waiter. I have not had this problem, if anything people treat me better and with more respect.

Exactly.

If people are confusing you for a waiter, your doing it wrong. Your sense of style is too basic and you are probably acting more reserved.

I rock a vest a lot when I wear a suit because I like to take the suit jacket off and think just a tie and dress shirt looks lame.

Stylish haircut (I fauxhawk), slim fit purple dress shirt, slim tie loosened up, with a grey vest, yellow square with purple dots/fill design, few days of unshaven stubble = pimp look.

Only people that will say you look like a waiter are punk haters trying to passively aggressively disrespect you. Just tell them "your welcome" and then smile at their chick.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Messages In This Thread