rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Fucking Bitch

This Fucking Bitch

I was banging this girl for a few months like 4 months ago. She loved the D and things were going good. Long story short: One night, I ate a bunch of shrooms and drove around with her in the car for an hour very erratically chain smoking and yelling random, seemingly-profound shit. She got buttmad and we didn't talk until 3 days ago.

I texted her and said we should get coffee or whatever today. She says sure and I agree to pick her up from class after 9. She texts me this morning to say hi or whatever at 11am.

I go to pick her up at 9pm, running a little late because my phone is being gay, and I call her. She says she's at work. She says she thought I meant 9am. I'm noticeably irritated at this and suspicious that she's fucking with me at this point. I know that she's the spiteful type. Ignoring my instincts, I say I'll pick her up from work in half an hour when she gets off.

I start driving. 20 minutes later: "Wait, don't even come. I just remembered I have to do something for my dad."

I just got toyed with. I've never had a girl blatantly fuck with me like this before. I'm fucking mad. She's STILL mad about some silly shit I did months ago and willing to waste an hour of my time and my nerves over it? Fuck her. Violent thoughts crossed my mind for a few moments in the car.

Seriously, what the fuck? She's not even that hot. She's a solid 7.5. I'm of higher status than her in every regard. This was supposed to be an easy lay. What the fuck is this shit.

Now, I'm glad on some level that this happened. I'm going to follow my instincts from now on and never sacrifice my dignity for the prospect of pussy. I just picked up 2 bottles of wine and some DMT. Tomorrow morning, I will awaken (might not sleep) a new man with an invigorated 'Get money, Fuck bitches' attitude. No woman will get away with disrespecting me again because I won't give them the option like I have tonight. Furthermore, I'll go to the mall and mac on all types of sexy bitches and proceed to bang them until this one is but a distant memory.

Messages In This Thread