rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kaunas, Lithuania

Kaunas, Lithuania

Quote: (02-23-2011 10:45 AM)Peoloom Wrote:  

I've been to Kaunas and Vilnius. Vilnius I found pretty boring. Kaunas was completely dead the night we went (Tuesday).

Quote: (12-13-2010 06:46 PM)subutai Wrote:  

It's going to depend on your tastes, but I don't think I ever got the impression of my options being limited whatsoever in a city like Tallinn. Russians, Estonians, Finns, Latvians, Lithunians, and assorted other Euro chicks all over the place...I love that variety.

How long were you in Tallinn? Tallinn is a SMALL place, and there basically aren't any women from other countries here (not sure what you're talking about). You start to see the same people all the time, especially if you're going to bars.

And trust me...the girls here who go home with foreigners on one night stands go home with a LOT of foreigners on one night stands. And Estonia has some of the highest STD rates (gonorrhea) in Europe.

I found the same.. both cities mid-week are complete ghost towns.

Messages In This Thread