Roosh V Forum
Kaunas, Lithuania - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Kaunas, Lithuania (/thread-3060.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Kaunas, Lithuania - subutai - 11-27-2010

Small little university city deep in the heart of Lithuania that I spent a few days in a few years back.

It's a desolate town in a way, with very few people out and about at night, and I could feel a lingering atmosphere of danger in the air. Apparently, a lot of Lithuanians don't go out after dark in Kaunas, partly because it can be a bit sketchy in terms of fights, crime, and theft.

Booked a flat through the Internet. Can't say it was a very nice place, although it was only about a 5 minute walk to their Old Town, and all of the private apartment accomodations I looked at seemed pretty run down.

Ended up transferring to the "best" hotel they had in town after a few days, just so I could get some hot water in the shower.

In summary, not a city that's in any way pretty, charming, or romantic unless you like run down buildings.

The positive aspect of Kaunas is that it's filled with cute Lithuanian women, and I was getting eye-raped on every block from the minute I stepped off my bus.

Only went to one bar in this city. It was called "BO" (Blue Orange) which is apparently a bohemian type place filled with either students, artists, or skinheads.

Hung out at the bar for a while sipping a drink. Ended up joining a table of Lithuanians, and got a long, drawn out stare by a blonde one. I pretty much knew it was on at first glance. Waited until she wanted to get a smoke outside, got her upstairs to the dance area, and then took a walk to the "river" followed by no holds barred make-out.

Texted her the next day, came over to my hotel room, and we went immediately to bed.

She was tight and whimpered so sweetly.

Great sex and I still keep in touch with her to this day...although she's a little upset that I didn't come by again.

Kaunas, Lithuania - mangadooza - 11-27-2010

Solid report. To put your results in context, could you tell us your ethnicity? I assume if you were getting eye-raped to that extent, you looked very distinctly foreign to them.

Kaunas, Lithuania - rudebwoy - 11-27-2010

Nice report!
If you are from the west, i would assume it would be easy for them to pick you out.
The local men probably have there own "look".

Kaunas, Lithuania - subutai - 11-28-2010

Quote: (11-27-2010 09:36 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Nice report!
If you are from the west, i would assume it would be easy for them to pick you out.
The local men probably have there own "look".

Yeah, I'm not white so it was obvious I'm not Lithuanian.

It also acts as an incredible filtering mechanism. Basically, any girl who was interested in my look would just stare me down like I was the last piece of sushi left in Tokyo.

If I was to go back there, I could make my living off just approaching women who get horny upon taking one look at me, and would basically have an unlimited supply to go through.

That is, if I had the patience for all this stuff. I'm pretty lazy these days and street approaches aren't really my thing now.

Kaunas, Lithuania - rudebwoy - 11-28-2010

One of my "targets" is based there, young, blonde and innocent looking. Facebook seems to be her life and is obviously waiting for a knight to rescue her. The skinhead element you mentioned, does have me a little wary. But judging by your post I would assume there was no real problem.

I assume you are Asian?

Kaunas, Lithuania - subutai - 11-28-2010

Quote: (11-28-2010 12:06 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

One of my "targets" is based there, young, blonde and innocent looking. Facebook seems to be her life and is obviously waiting for a knight to rescue her. The skinhead element you mentioned, does have me a little wary. But judging by your post I would assume there was no real problem.

I assume you are Asian?

In terms of the sketchiness of Kaunas...

Let's just put it this way. At times, I was tempted to wear all black with a katana on my back and leap from shadow to shadow while venue changing.
[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

Kaunas, Lithuania - ukjw - 11-28-2010

I loved Lithuania...I stayed a couple nights in Kaunus also...I really didnt have much trouble in Lithuania at all...I sure felt much safer there than Bulgaria...The women are amazing and if your white they will love you the second they know your american(maybe western?)...if your black or hispanic they will love you the second they lay eyes on you

It always seemed like to me their guys avoided them or something

Kaunas, Lithuania - MiXX - 11-28-2010

Is being Hispanic a huge attention getter in all of Luthuania or just this small city?

Kaunas, Lithuania - subutai - 11-29-2010

Lithuania is just easy overall, but esp. so in Kaunas. No need to worry.

Kaunas, Lithuania - InternationalSwagger - 11-29-2010

How would someone of mixed African-American descent do in Lithuania and what kind of racial element or harrasment do you think I would have to deal with? It's hard to put my look in a box but most style and look comparisons are to people like Craig David, Matt Kemp from the LA Dodgers (Rhiannas Boyfriend) or John Legend. I want to hit up the Baltics this Spring for sure.

The last thing you have to worry about is getting ass in Lithuania.

On the other hand, they're the most slavic and "backward" of the Baltic countries, so you're going to get your share of racists and uneducated, unemployed hooligan-types.

I heard this dude got jumped by 3 skinheads in Vilnius a few years back:

[Image: hollis-price-aj-milano.jpg]

And based on my experience, you generally want to watch your back over there.

And what I think are some Kaunas cheerleader girls for a preview. They're really into hoops over there:

[Image: dragon.jpg?w=630]

I was actually looking for a Latin club but couldn't locate it. But based on a review from In your pocket quoted below, it sounded very promising:

Quote:Quote:

Featuring Latin music that doesn’t tax the brain and some of the best-looking people in central Lithuania, Latino Baras often fills to capacity with all manner of sexy wiggling beasts. The cocktails aren’t the best in town, but if you’re looking for atmosphere and maybe even a salsa lesson, this one remains hard to beat. Find the entrance just off the street through a glass door inside a little alcove. Entrance free or 10-20Lt.

I mean, if you're Latino, I can't see how you couldn't pull ass every weekend at a bar called Latino Baras :-)

One thing to keep in mind about Lithuanian girls though.

I noticed they fall into different categories, whereby you get one group who have varying degrees of "gypsy-like" features. These are usually the not so attractive ones for my tastes.

Then you get another group who look more Nordic and have fairer skin, eyes, skinnier, hotter OR have the dark raven hair and tight skinny body. Very hot.

So just keep in mind that the overall quality is not up to Estonian or Swedish standards.

Kaunas, Lithuania - DH-Godzilla - 11-29-2010

I'm lovin these odds for latinos.

I've been watching a shitload of online videos featuring skinheads all ganging up on one dude, seriously theres like hundreds of videos. I'd feel like I didn't get the full experience if I didn't fight a skinhead or two lol

Kaunas, Lithuania - ukjw - 11-29-2010

Most my time was spent in Saulai which is a little smaller than Kaunus, these cities aren't all that small for Lithuania though. Saulai was loaded with college girls who all seemed pretty intelligent. If I would have known before my trip what I knew after I would have lived in a tanning bed for a couple weeks prior. Hispanics seemed to do better than blacks there and blacks better than white. A lot was due to immediately standing out and looking different, I blended in with the Lithuanians but the second I spoke up in a club I had about any girl I wanted. In Kaunus I did hear a racial slur yelled out once but nothing came of it, 4 months in Saulai I never heard anything.

These girls giggle like 13 years olds when you talk to them at the mall during the day..The only other country in EE I've spent much time in is Bulgaria so I don't have much to compare it to but Lithuanian guys just flat out ignored their women

This was a military TDY so we had a decent amount of all races

Kaunas, Lithuania - hydrogonian - 11-29-2010

A Vilnius data sheet would be great.

Alternately: Riga, Latvia.

Kaunas, Lithuania - fman - 11-29-2010

Yesterday I spoke to an Africa friend of mine that lives in Reykjavik, Iceland. He told me that a group of Lithuanian girls that play basketball in Iceland just move there. He showed me pics of these tall hotties ranging from 6'5" to 6' tall! He had a couple over the other day, one 6'5 and the other 6'2. They wanted him to F them both at the same time. Let's just say much fun was had that day. They told him that the Lithuanian girls are crazy about black and latino guys.

I would love to go to Lithuania, however not by myself. I think it would be great to hang out with a cool local guy that could have your back as well. But I am not sure if they are cock blockers when it comes to the girls.

Check out Woo Bar in Vilnius. Been there a few times with mixed results, mostly younger student types. Turned down a girl who I didn't find attractive but she was ready to go. Had a nice blonde law student highly into me but she had to leave with friends and I was leaving town the next day. Lots of AIs. Latino friend of mine had a girl rub his cock on the dance floor, then quickly back to her place to get down to business.

Pabo Latino, salsa club, had lower quality. Ended up wasting my evening with a single mom who I wasn't particularly into. Wasted evening but certainly lots of targets.

"Broadway" was awesome in a ghetto kind of way. A little bit of a foreign guy tourist trap, but at the end of the evening, there were well over 5-6 girls, 7s and 8s, circling me on the dance floor and begging me with their eyes. Grabbed a blonde who happened to be the hottest one in the club, make out, etc -- but nothing more than that unfortunately.

There's an outdoor bar right near the Radisson, attached to some kind of exhibition space, where all the trendy hipsters hang out. That place was THE BEST. Hands down highest quality of girls. But this was during the summer, obviously would be closed during the winter.

Vilnius has way more options and generally much more pleasant than Kaunas. But Kaunas is just....easy.

Kaunas, Lithuania - Luckystar - 11-29-2010

There's plenty of quality in Lithuania, just not as high as you go towards Scandinavia.

Based on the foreign guys I know who live in Lithuania, I'd say it would be virtually impossible for a decent looking guy with game who LIVED THERE to not have anywhere from 3-10 fuck buddies there. Although in reality, you'd just raise your standards, get bored, and end up settling for just a few after a while.

Kaunas, Lithuania - Luckystar - 11-29-2010

Quote: (11-29-2010 12:28 PM)subutai Wrote:  

There's plenty of quality in Lithuania, just not as high as you go towards Scandinavia.

Based on the foreign guys I know who live in Lithuania, I'd say it would be virtually impossible for a decent looking guy with game who LIVED THERE to not have anywhere from 3-10 fuck buddies there. Although in reality, you'd just raise your standards, get bored, and end up settling for just a few after a while.

Sounds like a total nightmare. Haha.

Kaunas, Lithuania - MiXX - 11-29-2010

Damn it!!! You know my Latino ass can't read shit like this without getting excited and start packing my bags!!! I have my eyes set on Ukraine right now, but Lithuania is fucking with my head now!!!

Decisions, Decisions!!
[Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-29-2010 03:33 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Damn it!!! You know my Latino ass can't read shit like this without getting excited and start packing my bags!!! I have my eyes set on Ukraine right now, but Lithuania is fucking with my head now!!!

Decisions, Decisions!!
[Image: smile.gif]

LOL. You'll find way more girls who speak far better English in Lith than in the Ukraine, if that makes a difference.

But Ukrainian female beauty is legendary, so tough call there.

Maybe you can compromise, go to Lithuania, bang an ethnic Russian, and have her pretend to be Ukrainian for you? :-)

Kaunas, Lithuania - MiXX - 11-29-2010

Quote: (11-29-2010 05:06 PM)subutai Wrote:  

LOL. You'll find way more girls who speak far better English in Lith than in the Ukraine, if that makes a difference.

But Ukrainian female beauty is legendary, so tough call there.

Maybe you can compromise, go to Lithuania, bang an ethnic Russian, and have her pretend to be Ukrainian for you? :-)

You're just not going to make this easy for me, are you?

I've heard ogmf the legendary sex that Lithuanian girls dish out, and now you are making it impossible for agolden tan Latino like me to ignore it any longer. Dam you, I'm on Kayak checking prices now [Image: smile.gif]

To make it even easier for you, here's the Facebook page for Pabo Latino (the salsa/Latino club) in Vilnius:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vilnius-Li...0888359439

I see that it has 2700 people (mostly female Lithuanian girls) who are fans of the club.

I'm a little scared of the damage you can unleash over there.

Kaunas, Lithuania - rudebwoy - 11-29-2010

Lithuania has been on my radar and I know for a fact it would be nice pickings. As a decent looking black man or latino I am sure you would have a few stories to tell. Since they are a basketball nation, a tall black man would do well there.