rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you have a game "mode"?

Do you have a game "mode"?

I'm originally from Melbourne then moved to Thailand and it took a while until I realized that I was coming across as too belligerent until my half Thai half Aussie mate informed me about some of the major differences. I wasn't gaming bargirls by the way but more like middle class girls who want to be seen as "hi-so" (high society). In any case, I had to consciously and deliberately turn down the volume on my communication/rapport (which took some effort) and after that I had a lot more success. TBH though I think that my connections here had more to do with my successes than anything else. Who you know seems to be a big part of picking up middle class and above in Thailand where as in Melbourne I could get by on game even while riding my mountain bike wearing and wife beater and sweating like a pig. It's one of the things I miss about Melbourne, as hipster, pretentious and feminist as the girls can be there a guy dressing like slob doesn't seem to affect the pick up.

Messages In This Thread