rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice Needed: Leave it all behind?

Advice Needed: Leave it all behind?

I don't want to be some kind of an asshole here, but have you considered getting the surgery done overseas and skipping out on them? You could probably steal an identity on the internet and get all your surgical work done in Mexico under some dead guy's name. Make a cash deposit or a few payments then do whatever you were planning on doing. There's a lot of risk involved with this but if you're committed to conning your way into medical treatment that's a good way of going about it. My guess is that they'll be wise to your bullshit (many people have likely executed this idea) so do your homework.

I just don't see why you'd risk never being allowed back into your home country due to skipping out on debt (Canada? US?). What if somebody told you "You can't ever come back to Cambodia"? I wouldn't be terribly bothered either. You'd be doing a huge disservice to a poor country but it seems to me that you're intent on screwing somebody.

Messages In This Thread