rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice Needed: Leave it all behind?

Advice Needed: Leave it all behind?

I'm going to try and make this as short and alpha as possible.

Basically had a health issue since a young age. No fault situation just a shitty hand in life. I've spent a lot of money and had a few surgeries. There is one last surgery that can significantly help me — it costs $100,000. In my experience, estimates from doctors need to be increased 30-50%. So we are talking $130,000 — $150,000.

Any thoughts on getting the surgery, cashing out my chips and booking a ticket to EE? Advice on actually doing that?

Pros:
-I have some savings so if I can get it to my new location I could live comfortably for quite some time.
-I have an account in the EU I could transfer most of the money to and then pick it up there.
-I have friends in EE who are willing to help. I have also traveled there.
-I can easily get a job teaching English. I've done that before.

Cons:
-I have excellent credit.
-I probably won't be able to finish my graduate degree.
-I have some great securities investments that I don't want to cash out but might otherwise be seized (paging WestCoast...)

In my pre-red pill life, I probably would have just made payments for the next 20 years and let the banks bend me over a barrel. I also would have felt bad for the doctor for not getting paid. Yeah, fuck that shit.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Messages In This Thread