rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Read my girl's diary...

Read my girl's diary...

Quote: (10-03-2013 10:33 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

You have no one to blame but yourself for reading her diary and not liking what you see. My main girl recently went through my phone while I was in the shower and saw a text from the conquest from the night before. She confronted me about it. I flipped that shit on her and told her to beat it for breaking my trust. If you are going to go through my phone, don't get mad at me for not liking what you see. After she calmed down I told her she can either accept it, or kick rocks. She's still my main girl, and hasn't gone through my phone. If she has, she hasn't said a damn word about it.

That works as a man, but not as a girl. You can't have your girl sleeping behind your back, it pretty much means she doesn't give a shit about you.

For guys, it's different. It's just sex. But if a woman cheats it's because she don't give a fuck about ya.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread