rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Absolutely Hilarious Review of Drake's New Album by Ghostface

Absolutely Hilarious Review of Drake's New Album by Ghostface

Quote: (09-26-2013 08:46 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

It's not the real Ghostface Killah, but yeah it's a great review.

Yeah. G would probably hate this but WuTang and Drake are doing a track together. Ghostface considers Drake one of his favorite rappers and said that all those annual lists dissing him was some guy on Twitter pretending to be GFK.

[Image: drakeghost304.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

"I had the best moment of my life the other day," Drake said during his CRWN interview. "One of the best moments. Ghostface Killah called me. I don't want to out his business, but he was just so real about it that I've gotta tell this story because I'm proud. So, if he watches this, I'm sorry, but I've gotta tell this story. He was like, 'Yo, son, there's this guy on Twitter. He's been pretending to be me for a long time and talked down on you. But I just wanted to tell you, you're one of my favorite emcees.' To hear that from him, somebody who we've all looked up to for so long, it meant a lot."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.25...ite-emcees

Messages In This Thread