rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Australian Govt Has Almost No Women

New Australian Govt Has Almost No Women

Quote:Quote:

That's the image I think and it is incorrect. These are normally high quality people who are very motivated to get the fuck of out of dodge (normally a war zone!) and they are willing to risk *everything* to do so. Do you really think they are just going to get to Australia and just rest on their laurels? Those who want to come to Australia think it is the land of milk and honey. They are often people who are very materialistic and love to work. They will fit right into Australia and often do.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/this-f...ess-2013-7

Man, I can't believe business insider writes such trash. Now I understand why they canned Pax.

Quote:Quote:

Myth 3: We take more asylum seekers because we're a rich, First World country
REALITY: According to Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-moon, the reverse is true. "The burden of helping the world's forcibly displaced people is starkly uneven," he said. "Poor countries host vastly more displaced people than wealthier ones. While anti-refugee sentiment is heard loudest in industrialised countries, developing nations host 80 per cent of the world's refugees."

If you take 30 percent of the world's population and stuff it into developed countries (who only have 20 percent, remember) then it would more than DOUBLE the population of every developed country on the planet. It would turn every first-world country into a third-world country overnight.

They didn't even spell industrialized correctly.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread