rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Gay game" myth or reality?

"Gay game" myth or reality?

Quote: (08-26-2013 05:15 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'll just go ahead and say it. If a guy can pull off gay game, he needs to work on a lot in his life. When a girl believes you might be gay, something is off.

Not true. Women are stupid and will believe anything.

Quote:Quote:

On occasion when a girl approaches I'll tell her I'm a fag, and they never believe it. I get called out instantly. That is a good thing. I'm not built like a brick shit house and have a good sense of humor, but the way I carry myself lets girls know my sexual orientation without question. I'd much rather be this way. More pussy comes from this than being able to pull the gay card.

Even better if they deny you being gay. Just keep telling them you're gay. Don't call yourself a fag because then it's too obvious. No gay calls himself a fag.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread