rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Military Intervention in Syria.

Military Intervention in Syria.

Quote: (08-26-2013 07:06 PM)j r Wrote:  

The only reason to gig Obama is that he came in on a cloud of promises to be something different and then just continued all of Bush's policies.

The new boss is pretty much the same as the old boss.

That's exactly what I'm faulting Obama for. Everyone thought Obama was the chosen one who was going to "change" things and they all got played like a slut by a celebrity for a quick pump and dump.

Except Obama pump and dumped the voter not once, but twice.

People who voted for Obama should lose their voting privileges, for displaying that they have no judgement of character. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that Obama was an charlatan empty suit from day 1.

And before you say he was better than Romney - I'm not saying you should have voted for Romney. The answers have been the same for the last 10 years:

- Don't vote
- Or vote third party

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread