rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit you found on girls phones

Shit you found on girls phones

Quote: (08-13-2013 03:22 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2013 02:16 PM)soup Wrote:  

Anyone who reads this thread and still believes that women are special are deluding themselves.

There is no such thing as hooker with a heart of gold, and women are not to be trusted at all.

What gets me is not that their fucking other guys, but their fucking guys who seem significantly lower quality than you - out of shape, weird fucking facial hair, wiggers, goof balls, unemployed, nasty hipsters, etc.

I've done some research on other dudes I've found that a girl I was seeing fucking and they were just not alpha at all - not particularly good looking, well-dressed, or even seemed like having a charming personality, but in fact clingy. Now a few alphas slip through, but most of the dudes she's fucking are not this alpha ideal we espouse on this board here at all.

I can accept fooling around with other cool guys, but when I see these guys I look at the girl, "how can you go from fucking quality like me to fucking THAT turd."

It's because women will date above their league, and men will date below their league.

For example, I bang sixes all the time, but these relationships never last. I usually wait for them to dump me. I chase other ass on the side.

Then I see who they are dating after me, and it's usually an inferior guy. I think to myself, "Yeah, that's because it's more in her league."

Women aren't necessarily interested in being treated like shit all the time. Sure, a nice alpha fling every now and thing is great, but they still want a loyal beta to take care of them.

Conversely, and in opposition to what a lot of guys on here are saying, I've seen a lot of my ex-bangs/girls fuck guys who were taller/richer/better dressed than me, or just as good as me.

If too many of your ex's are fucking guys you consider inferior to yourself, then it's probably because you're dating down too much.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread