rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

104 men arrested in New York for something totally legal in most Europe
04 men arrested in New York for something totally legal in most Europe
Quote: (08-09-2013 05:15 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

So you're not talking about THE government but the entire bureaucracy.

What kind of weird nomenclature do you subscribe to?

The word "government" refers to everything involving the laws controlling a country. If I wanted to specifically talk about the executive branch, like you are, I would have spoken about the executive branch.

Quote:Quote:

Which makes even less sense. Not passing laws because you don't want to deal with enforcing them is just zany.

No it's not. Defining and limiting what the government can or cannot do is what the entire US Constitution is built on.

When America followed it's Constitution, it was #1.

I definitely agree that prostitution and marijuana possession are weighted down by bad laws but you can't make a general statement that more enforcing = bad. By the same logic reckless driving or even murder should be decriminalized because they require such large resources to police.

I never made any such statement. By small government I do not mean less enforcement, I mean less laws to enforce.

I can't tell if you're serious. A quick Web search would confirm immediately that the war on drugs was stayed by Nixon in 1971.

Never knew that. The USA's relationship with drugs is damn long one. Reading the wiki article on it now, goes way back.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread