rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game = Business

Game = Business

Well I didn't write this to talk about business.

Anyways, you just restated my point. To you, Boba for $5 is a rip off.
If you were a girl I am interested, It's better for me just to ignore her.

Have you had any success with a girl who gives you this kind of attitude 'tell me why I should date you, I get hit on guys like you or even better all the time' ?
Your claim makes senses so does hers

You said Boba truck is doing really well. You might laugh at these people lining up to get ripped off voluntarily. But there must be a reason.
To you, he is just a fat slob. But if he is surrounded by women, shouldn't there be a valid reason?

Quote: (07-29-2013 08:33 AM)master_thespian Wrote:  

The boba truck in los angeles does really well, but i still think $5 for boba milk tea is too much, and the popcorn chicken is greasy.

It's just tapioca, sugar, milk and ice, right? I think there is definitely demand for boba milk tea, not just in big cities like los angeles. the restaurant industry is brutal, good luck.(i am white, I like boba tea, but only once in a great while, i could go and get a gallon of chocolate milk from trader joes for the same price as what it cost for a medium sized boba milk tea. No thank you.)

As for the dating, it sounds like you may not be escalating enough.

Messages In This Thread