rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female friends (friends girlfriends)

Female friends (friends girlfriends)

Quote: (07-24-2013 03:54 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2013 03:49 PM)Bricks Wrote:  

Having a few issues at home recently. Live with 2 other couples long time friends.

I am finding that i am getting consistently challenged by one of the woman and the other one backs her up. Over all sorts of insignificant crap. The main instigator is an alpha female bitch personality. The only reason i notice this, is that it never happens to the other guys in the house.

My questions are why is this happening? Do they sniff beta on me?

I try not to get wound up but it seems so unnecessary it annoys me. The course of action i try to take but not always manage to follow is to just be nonchalant and not argue back. Whats the thought on managing this behavior?

Can you give some examples? Living with non-feminine/agreeable women is a bad, bad idea in general. Why are you living there?

Interesting point. Didnt want to live with people i dont know. The room came free so i jumped at it.

Examples:

I stood up from a chair and it fell down the stairs leaving a very small hole in the wall, i was alone at the time. I owned up to everyone and said i would get it fixed when my friend who is a builder is coming to stay. Last night it got brought up again about "how easy it would be to fix" they both started nattering about how they could do it easy (lol) and how i should just do it. I reiterated the builder was coming to stay, Then it comes to "I dont care i just want it done" all aggressive at me.

Another time i had an angry girlfriend downstairs so when i finished my meal i wacked my plate down and nipped downstairs and talked to her. I NEVER leave my plates etc unwashed. We all cook and clean one night each a week. I get back upstairs and the bitch has dumped my keys in the sauce on the plate and left. Have seen the other guys do this on multiple occasions and get their plates washed.

I understand that both of these are things that are my fault but my point is if it was the other guys they would get off scott free where as i get targeted. any thoughts?

Messages In This Thread