rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

creating attraction in indifferent girls

creating attraction in indifferent girls

Quote: (07-12-2013 08:12 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

^ agree with 90% of this but here's my edit.

The above is "conversational game".

If you want to get attractive girls you must dress better, be more physically attractive (lift), and make more money. Most guys are such poor dressers and have such weak style girls won't even give them eye contact.

Working on yourself to achieve eye contact from 7+'s is also game IMHO. 5 years ago I would get zero looks. Now the game is much easier since I read up on 1) style, 2) colors, 3) ideal muscle proportions, 4) body language.

So yes from neutral to banging the girl = game. However going from getting zero looks because you have no style + fitness awareness to being checked out is also game IMHO.

If you are stylish + in shape + making good money. That same chick who is indifferent to you today would head turn you in a heart beat if you didn't take care of yourself.
This is ALL true ...But if a girl doesn't like your physical looks(not her type) there is NOT much you can do.
Here in NYC, I used to go to after work lounges years ago. All of us men were well dressed and looked like we had good careers and style. What I noticed was the chicks were more interested in looking at each other than giving eye contact to guys.Seems they wer not flirting with anyone except the 10's.
Remember women attract to our faces first(guys go for body first)...therefore if we aren't her type we have little chance. It means she may think we are ugly!
I would think it safer to just approach other women until you find one who likes our type? I THINK Roosh believes in moving around until you find someone who is receptive than in trying to convince a negative or indifferent women.
Roosh specifically used the "still standing" reference about Ukraine. BUT in Ukraine it is different. Women do NOT use mans "looks" as a deciding factor.In fact a guy can actually be rejected for being to good looking there lol. Energy probably is more important. Rambling works there. but in America during night venues I THINK IT IS SAFER TO FIND A RECEPTIVE FEMALE.

Messages In This Thread