rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greatest Video Game you haver played

Greatest Video Game you haver played

I'm a strategy/tactics and turn-based or atb video game player. I like some real-time action games, but mostly I have enough of that in real-life and like to get up from the video game when I want to, not when the game says it is time to step away.

My Number One is Final Fantasy VIII (orignal USA version) -- best/hardest final boss fight ever. I will tell my non-cheat/non-faq solution if anyone is interested. It is unique and hilarious, so I understand from others.

Others I enjoy for varying reasons are: SMT Nocturne, Persona 3-4, Catherine, Lara Croft Legend, Nier 1 & 2, Demon's/Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Valkeryia series, Wizardry/Lost Child style dungeon crawlers, Final Fantasy Tactics, Fallout New Vegas, Until Dawn, Disgaea 1 and 5, Dragons Dogma, Dragon Age: Origins, etc.

I mostly play games to relax and not to get charged up. Games for me are a type of meditation.

Messages In This Thread