rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does the phone you have affects your game?

Does the phone you have affects your game?

I think the cats who travel outside the western world probably would understand this better.

I notice that in developing countries, women care a lot more about the phone you have. I was never too fussy about the phone i have, i only need a phone to call and text so i never buy these expensive phones that you can find out there (be it an iphone or some other phone). My phone is not so old, i have got a samsung that does everything i need. However, sometimes i get asked silly questions such as : "is that your phone? why dont you have an iphone"? I tell them "an iphone, for what? I only need a phone to call and text, i don't have one because i don't want one, if i can travel 3 to 4 times a year then i can certainly buy an iphone if i want to". They dont seem to buy that shit, for them a man that has money needs to have an expensive phone.

Excuse my dumb question but does an expensive phone actually shows status? (note that iphones 4 and 5 are not so expensive in the UK or US in comparison to most of developing countries). Do you feel that it affects your game?

Messages In This Thread