Roosh V Forum
Does the phone you have affects your game? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Does the phone you have affects your game? (/thread-25584.html)

Does the phone you have affects your game? - pitt - 07-07-2013

I think the cats who travel outside the western world probably would understand this better.

I notice that in developing countries, women care a lot more about the phone you have. I was never too fussy about the phone i have, i only need a phone to call and text so i never buy these expensive phones that you can find out there (be it an iphone or some other phone). My phone is not so old, i have got a samsung that does everything i need. However, sometimes i get asked silly questions such as : "is that your phone? why dont you have an iphone"? I tell them "an iphone, for what? I only need a phone to call and text, i don't have one because i don't want one, if i can travel 3 to 4 times a year then i can certainly buy an iphone if i want to". They dont seem to buy that shit, for them a man that has money needs to have an expensive phone.

Excuse my dumb question but does an expensive phone actually shows status? (note that iphones 4 and 5 are not so expensive in the UK or US in comparison to most of developing countries). Do you feel that it affects your game?

Does the phone you have affects your game? - little wing - 07-07-2013

Yes and no.
I usually have really shitty old phones because I always break the expensive ones and when I ask girls to put their number in my phone they tease me about my phone. I usually use this to make up funny stories of how I broke my expensive phone.

Since getting an iPhone which are pretty expensive where I live girls no longer give a surprised look when I pull out my phone. It's not only actually more useful than all the shitty phones I had, it looks good in your hand too.
Let's put it this way, it won't hurt your game but it won't really improve it either.
It's just a subtle DHV if you pull out an expensive phone

Does the phone you have affects your game? - JayD - 07-07-2013

Yes a phone is a status symbol in developing counties as it's a sign of wealth.
Generalizing here, but girls don't understand frugal style of living, that is why you get those questions.
Maybe show off wealth in a different manner.

Does the phone you have affects your game? - germanico - 07-07-2013

No.

[Image: nokia3200.jpg]

Does the phone you have affects your game? - Moma - 07-07-2013

pitt - the fact that you have a western passport is all the iphone or galaxy you need, let them ask all they want.

They need to remember that you don't need a visa to fly in and out of the Western hemisphere. Maybe show them a pic of your flat or a nice car.

Does the phone you have affects your game? - AlbertoDelMuerto - 07-07-2013

Only when it's a little gold-digger! I have the Galaxy S4 in Amber, rare find.