rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

Losing Sexual Attraction with Great Girls

^ Very mature, great post Vicious. Few questions:

Is she Sweedish like yourself? Where are you going to raise the kid? Do you plan on having more?

Unlike some of the guys on here, I see nothing wrong with having children or desiring them. In fact, I believe desiring children is natural and children bring joy that sex cannot.

Family is it's own category that has no substitute, and deserves no justification.

It is impossible to have a girl that satisfies you in every way. But why care? The world isn't perfect. You aren't perfect. Why try to find a solution in the form of a "dream girl?" It makes no sense.

I like having long term relationships and I like variety. Men have been doing this for millions of years and it's not going to stop anytime soon. Rather that be ashamed of our nature, I say it's better to embrace it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread