rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plight of the Russian woman

Plight of the Russian woman

Quote: (06-17-2013 03:07 PM)Akula Wrote:  

Quote: (06-17-2013 02:34 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Interesting topic.

I have been looking for the 'next place' to invest for a long time. Here is a curve ball for you guys: Transdniester.

You can buy apartments there for $15,000 ( prices start under $10,000 for really shit ones ) in the capitol Tiraspol. You'd have to spend another $3000 to get it up to scratch and fully re-monted. Tiraspol is a backwater but IF they ever get independance ( unlikely ) or some kind of settlement to the dispute ( I'd say things are moving in that direction ) then prices will rise.

But let's put profit aside for a minute and allow me to indulge you for a minute: Tiraspol is a cool little city where the women are fucking hot! It's the cheapest place I have ever visited in Europe. Foreigners can stay long term and set up business there. So for not a lot of cash you could have your own apartment and for not a lot more you could set up some little lifestyle business like a beauty salon where you hire a couple of local hot young women to work for you. Let's say for an investment of $5000. You now have an instant life built up with a social circle from your salon's clients and female staff. You are fucking your 18 year old chief beautician obviously. Now there is not much money to be made in Tiraspol so you don't want to be there 12 months of the year in all probability, instead you fly in for month stints 3 or 4 times a year, check on your business,collect the small profit, fuck some women, party. You make contacts with the government and you get a Transdniestrian passport for $1000. You now have a bolt hole in the world where nobody can touch you should you ever do something stupid like have to pay alimony.

Just a thought.

Wow sounds pretty interesting actually. When you say the women are 'hot' are they like in Moscow basically? (as in 'smoking hot' [Image: smile.gif])

Assume the climate is pretty good - you're also near Odessa and can make your way to Romania and Bulgaria pretty quickly.

I would worry about the corruption and what you really might be able to have title to and actually own. Seems like in a place such as this you really need a local angle. Could really perfect my Russian there too.

Very interesting idea...let's face it there's not going to be too many of these places left in the coming years. I already feel like I have to do extra work here with the Moscow ladies.

What about flights - who flies to this city? On the whole this sounds like it could be something like Minsk was awhile back or Moscow in the 90s.

I'll answer your points as best I can:

The women are Slavic and very attractive, but are they up there with Moscow women? They have the potential to be but it's a small place so obviously not as many of them and they are poor so don't have access to the clothes etc. that Muscovite chicks have.

Corruption I have no idea about although I'm sure it's there but I don't think the government would be too interested in a cheap apartment. They have bigger fish to fry. Corruption can be your ally though if you want to bend the rules a little.

Here is a typical apartment for sale in Tiraspol. $12,000:
http://makler.md/ru/tiraspol/real-estate.../an/222450

Nearest airports are Chisinau and Odessa. Both a short bus ride away.

Perfecting your Russian: that is my idea and why I am looking for a location. I have a place at a university in an FSU country but I have been told that private Russian teachers in Tiraspol cost a couple of dollars an hour ( I have not verified ) so I think I might head there instead. I think it would be a good adventure to learn Russian there.

I have been to Transdniester twice for quick visits but I'd like to explore it further. I have to go back to the Cote d'Azur on Sunday for a week to meet a girl but am thinking I might fly down to Moldova the following week for have a fortnight in Transdniester and see what opportunities are there in terms if biz and women and see if I can find a long term Russian teacher who is up to standard.

Messages In This Thread