rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to teach women a lesson?

Is it possible to teach women a lesson?

Quote: (06-11-2013 07:40 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2013 02:53 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (06-11-2013 02:40 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Even back in the old days women could avoid the consequences of their behavior by abandoning their child.

Still can in Germany and other European countries.

Notice how the article frames the issue as a male problem again. Apparently, it is those vile pimps and abusive boyfriends who force women to leave their children in those boxes, or even kidnap their children to do it personally. Were it not for them, the boxes wouldn't be needed.

p.s. personally, I think those boxes are a good idea

While those boxes do spare the children, it does allow women to slut it up without consequence which then reinforces their bad behavior.

On the other hand, if a woman is cold enough to abandon her child in a box she's cold enough to abandon her child in a trashcan as well. In either case she's not going to suffer any consequences, so in the final analysis I must say that the baby box is a good idea.

However, ideally it should be done through charity and not through taxation.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread