rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to teach women a lesson?

Is it possible to teach women a lesson?

Quote: (06-11-2013 02:00 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

In the past, it might have been possible because experiencing harsh consequences over your idiotic decisions will eventually catch up with you and make you think. For example, a woman fucking cads and being thrown out in the street with her bastard child, where she has to prostitute herself or die of starvation. These kinds of broken women probably made valuable anti-role models and preached what not to do ("my biggest regret is...")... in the past.

But today, women have all these artificial sources of self-esteem, money, social support, safety and reassurance that they never experience any significant consequences. A woman could have 10 bastard kids, go on crack and sleep only with gangster types until she is dying of incurable gonorrhea today, and she would still find someone willing to shelter her, give her understanding and reassure her hamster that she "just followed her heart".

Women learning from their experiences is, sadly, mostly a thing of the past.

Even back in the old days women could avoid the consequences of their behavior by abandoning their child.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread