rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it possible to teach women a lesson?

Is it possible to teach women a lesson?

I was reading this thread about how a guy posted some chick's number on craiglist in order to "teach her a lesson," and while I thought the prank was hilarious and well-deserved, I also think to myself: Did that girl actually learn anything?

Which made me think further: Is it possible to teach a woman any lessons?

Unless you're actively fucking her, she's not going to change her behavior. Here's an example.

Last year's Halloween I picked up a hot 21-year old. I would consider her an 8, and I'm picky. She had an amazing bubble ass. If she hasn't put on weight, she'll still be an 8.

Regardless, after the bang she refused to hang out with me. I met her at another dance and she turned me down again, so immediately after I was done dancing with her, I went to another young hot girl, danced with her for like 30 seconds and then pulled her out of there, right in front of Halloween girl.

I ended up banging this new girl on the same night.

What was the result of this? Didn't see Halloween girl again for months. She randomly popped into another dance and I gave her a dance, and that was that.

So, it seems to me, that no matter your prior relationship with a girl, unless she currently wants to bang you you mean absolutely nothing to her. You cannot make her jealous, you cannot make her angry, she is basically indifferent to you and anything you do will either be ignored or considered annoying.

I've had other experiences that confirms this belief for me as well.

Thus it is impossible for men to really change women's behavior, because she's only going to alter her behavior for men she wants to fuck. For everyone else - forget it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread