rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Frame vs Game

Frame vs Game

Before I knew anything about Game I was getting a lot of girls, more than I do now. So looking back what did I have back then that was doing this? I had something that's talked about a lot but very few really understand: I had a very good Frame. For whatever reason I had this unshakeable belief that I was entitled to hot girls, actually the very best girls, and I just acted accordingly. I never questioned this, regardless of how I looked in person.

Frame is your internal view and beliefs about yourself - as in Frame of mind.

The stronger your frame the more likely someone will accept it. Doesn't mean that everyone will but there will be a lot of women that will. Then I started learning about Game and for various reasons my Frame became weak. And guess what? My success rate fell.

The best Game cannot compensate for a weak Frame.

It has literally taken me years to rebuild my Frame and I am almost as good (~ 70%) as I was when I was younger and once again I am seeing the results. I am not saying that Game is not necessary or beneficial. What I am saying is that Game rest upon your Frame. To get the best results you need to combine the two BUT in my experience IF you have a strong enough Frame you almost don't need any Game.

As my Frame became stronger I found that women were the ones Gaming me. I just had to show up, express an interest, and don't fuck up too much (the Game part). The concept of Frame also applies to all other areas of your life.

Believing you are Entitled to something is 50% of getting it.

PS The thing that did the most damage to my Frame was buying into the American belief that you define yourself by what you do (your job) and the shit you own e.g. your car.

Messages In This Thread